Orders received before 2.00pm Monday-Friday (except UK public holidays) are usually dispatched the same day subject to stock availability.
Delivery charges are quoted when placing an order. Our below delivery time only reflects for standard and recorded deliveries provided by Royal mail. Different couriers have different delivery and pick up timings.
* Although 1st Class Delivery can take between 1 – 3 working days from the dispatch date, it’s been our experience that most late packages arrive just a day or two after this estimated delivery period. Please be aware however that although NOT the normal, delays on this service can result in orders taking up to 15 days to arrive.
† Except Scottish Highlands
1. The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, mega uk deals store is not responsible if this varies.
2. All deliveries will require a signature on receipt, apart from those delivered using the Royal Mail Standard 1st Class service (UK). However, where the value of your total order exceeds £50 or/and includes ahigh value item then your delivery option will be automatically upgraded to a ‘Royal Mail Special Delivery’ service.
3. In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
4. Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers; it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
5. When signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives. Please ensure you check your item before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed for and accepted.
6. If goods are returned to uk mobile store ltd because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-send goods.
7. Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
Following your purchase online, UK mega deals storewill send you email confirmation to acknowledge your order and again when your goods have been dispatched containing your tracking info. The email address used, will be the one you provided at the point of purchase.
Goods, Returns and Warranty Returns Policy
Faulty Goods – within 14 days
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 14calendar days in which to inform us of the fault to claim a full refund or exchange, (please note that for our business customers, different terms of sale apply), otherwise your return will be processed under the terms of the Manufacturers’ Warranty (See below).
We recommend using a postal service that provides proof of delivery and has compensation insurance for lost or damaged goods as returns are NOT our responsibility until they arrive back to us.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you (In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued – i.e.,memory card reading faults, handset not powering up etc.). In this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Unwanted Goods – within 14 days
You can return unwanted goods within 14 calendar days of delivery, and we will refund you the price paid for the goods – you are responsible for return postage cost.
If you return a product to us that is not received in a brand-new condition, we reserve the right to return the product to you or charge you a re-stocking fee*.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, all types of replacement batteries, memory, media cards. Wireless or Wired Headsets are also excluded where evidence of in-ear use has been identified; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.